THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PROMOTION
BUDWEISER PREMIER LEAGUE 2020 (THE "PROMOTION")
01 OCTOBER 2020 - 31 MAY 2021
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB INBEV UK LIMITED (COMPANY NUMBER: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (The "PROMOTER").
- This Promotion is open to all Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.candcgleeson.com/enjoy-alcohol-responsibly/ for more information. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the prizes. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 01 October 2020 and closes at 23:59 31 May 2021 (The "Promotional Period").
- There are more than 1100 prizes available across the Promotional Period consisting of:
- Jerseys: 70 signed or regular club jerseys
- Branded Merchandise: 400 baseball hats, 252 t-shirts, 160 hoodies, 100 duffel bags, 200 scarves
- The number of prizes available may increase over the Promotional Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, participants must purchase either: one pint of Budweiser, a bottle of Budweiser or a can of Budweiser at a licensed on trade premises serving Budweiser. Participants will use their Budweiser branded glass, bottle or can to enter the Promotion. Maximum of one entry per person per day.
- To enter using a promotional pack, participants must purchase a participating pack of Budweiser. Participants will use a bottle or can from the purchased pack to enter the Promotion. Maximum of one entry per person per day.
- Participants entering via either route must visit: Budweiser.ie where they will be prompted to take a picture or 'scan' their Budweiser can, bottle or glass to enter. This picture acts as the participants code to entry. Entrants must also correctly answer a test of skill question to enter the Promotion.
- Participants will be notified immediately online that they have been entered into the Promotion.
- Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the prizes.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("The Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES
- Winner selection
- BRANDED MERCHANDISE: winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotional Period have been randomly and securely selected. The first valid entrant who correctly answers the test of skill question on or after each of these winning moments will win a prize.
- JERSEYS: all valid entrants who correctly answer the question of skill and select their preferred club will be entered in a draw to win the jersey(s) for their chosen clubs. A draw will take place on 1 December 2020 and at the end of the Promotion on 1 June 2021.
- Winner notification:
- BRANDED MERCHANDISE: the winners will be notified if they have won a prize. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. The prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner promptly following receipt of the winner's acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- JERSEYS: the winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry promptly after the prize draw winner selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 4 days of the draw. In the event that a winner does not respond within 4 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners, subject to the right to opt out below. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry and/or participant that they believe to be fraudulent and/or are connected to any misconduct.
The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, where the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
The winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms & conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating ip addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
If any provisions of these terms & conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
In the event of a discrepancy between these terms & conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the terms & conditions will prevail.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
©2020 AB INBEV UK LIMITED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED