Budweiser Women’s World Cup Off Trade
TESCO Text to Win Competition 2023
Full Terms & Conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This competition runs from 05/04/2023 until 28/05/2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
- The Promoter is Budweiser, trading as Bulmers Limited, registered in Ireland under number 1986 whose registered office is at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates. These Terms & Conditions are simply being hosted on a website run by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, but they have on involvement in the promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person/mobile number is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
- To enter, participants must Free Text ‘BUDWEISER’ to 50400. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with sending the SMS. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of: 1x trip to Sydney, Australia for 2 people.
Prize package for 2 adults includes:
Return flights from Dublin to Sydney, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Sydney; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in Sydney, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room, including daily breakfast; 2 tickets to the opening game of the Women’s World Cup in Sydney (Ireland v Australia) on 20th July 2023; Sydney BridgeClimb experience for two people; 1-hour sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour including non-alcoholic drinks and canapes; Three-course dinner and drinks at a restaurant in Sydney, provided to the value of €100 per person, including service charge; €500 spending money.
Economy flights available from Dublin only; Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available; Winner and guest must have full passport valid with at least 6 months remaining at time of return travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by Prize Provider at their sole discretion; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; The prize must be taken in July 2023 and winner must be in Sydney on 20th July 2023 to attend the opening game; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Both travellers must be aged 18 or over; Sydney BridgeClimb is not suitable for people over 24 weeks pregnant or those with injuries/medical conditions which prohibit independent climbing. Those over 75 years of age must have a certificate of fitness from a GP to climb; The prize excludes airport transfers in Ireland; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Travel insurance is not included as part of the prize.
- The winner will be chosen by random selection due to take place on the day following the Promotional Period, being 29th May 2023. Prizes will only be allocated to the winner. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
- The winner will be contacted via text within a week of confirmation of winning. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected. In order to allow the Promoter’s agent (detailed below) to fulfil prize, the winner must provide name and home address.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Winners may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- Winners are subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter, which are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. Any person not adhering to those terms and conditions may lose their entitlement to their prize.
- This Promotion is administered by Goosebump Limited incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 445222 whose registered office is at 3 Christchurch Square, Dublin 8, D08 V0VE on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.